This guy has a video of what offroad unicycling looks like from a camera mounted near the wheel.
I'm not quite sure why he has done this, but it's amusing to watch anyway.
He manages to go insanely fast because that machine has gears. Well, two gears anyway. that's not something I'm likely to be attempting, given the $2500 price tag for a geared hub (if you can even get one). Maybe they will become more commonly used in future, but so far I think I much prefer the smoother ride of my larger wheel anyway - wouldn't want to go back to the 24" even if it was faster.
The NYC Council Hearing on AI was Recklessly Politicized
-
On Monday, October 5th, the New York City council had a historic hearing on
the state of AI. I was in attendance! It was a historical moment for AI
Safet...
2 hours ago