LLMs and Contextual Integrity
-
I have been thinking a lot about AI and integrity. Part of that is
contextual integrity. I recently found two papers on the topic.
“CIMemories: A Composi...
No-New-Physics Consciousness
-
There is a vast literature near the topic of this post, much of which has
developed specialized vocabularies and concepts.
Reader mailbag - prediction markets
-
In today's inbox:
Hello Eric,
My name is [redacted]. I read your article about prediction market
regulation with interest.
As a student in 2013 I plac...
Every Choice Changes Everything: The Show
-
About 3 weeks ago, Leo Laporte and I recorded the first episode of what
will be a new monthly show on the TWiT network. Naming things is hard, and
we alm...
Cheap Verizon Wireless Cell Phones
-
DROID XYBOARD 10.1” BY MOTOROLA 16GB
Introducing the DROID XYBOARD, a home theater, compressed to fit in your
hands. Packing an HD screen into an 8" tablet...
Considering a return
-
Hello, good people who forgot to clean out your RSS feeds!
I am seriously considering a return to blogging. This is because I am
still a bureaucrat, and I...