Childhood and Education #21: Grades and Standards
-
First you get to college via the wrong metrics, *as previously discussed in
#12*. Then things get easier.
I’m still digging out from under everything tha...
Possible Vulnerability in Apple’s Automatic Reboot
-
404Media is reporting (alternate link) that a cyber-weapons arms
manufacturer is exploiting a vulnerability in iOS to bypass its automatic
reboot securit...
Sheep, speech, and the DMCA
-
Preston Byrne has been doing superb work trying to help protect US-based
tech platforms from foreign regulators that want to kill off freedom of
speech. ...
Cheap Verizon Wireless Cell Phones
-
DROID XYBOARD 10.1” BY MOTOROLA 16GB
Introducing the DROID XYBOARD, a home theater, compressed to fit in your
hands. Packing an HD screen into an 8" tablet...
Considering a return
-
Hello, good people who forgot to clean out your RSS feeds!
I am seriously considering a return to blogging. This is because I am
still a bureaucrat, and I...